Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lost by Da Truth featuring Tia Pitmann

I absolutely love this song!!!!!!!!! This is one of my favorite Christian Hip Hop songs.
The chorus:
Where would I be if he hadn't died for me and if he never gave his life for me; I would be lost, you would be lost, we would be lost, this world would be so lost. What if there was no remission of sins, you got what you deserved, what would you do then.
This song means so much to me because Jesus Christ who was God in the flesh did not have go to cross for me, but he did. He who knew no sin became sin for me (2 Corinthians 5:21). Without the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, I would be lost in a crooked and perverted world. My life would be meaningless, and I would be comfortable in sin as well as a slave to sin. My life has so much more meaning now because I know the Lord. I know the creator of the universe, and I am now declared righteous in his eye sight. He is the reason for my very existence because through him all things were made (Colossians 1:16). I have seen and tasted that the Lord is good! His brings joy to my heart and tears to my eyes to know that the God of the universe loves me and gave up his life for me; I am truly thankful!!! He loves me!! Oh, how he loves me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment