Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Me and Brittany!!!!!!!!!




I met Brittany Freeman this summer working as an intern for Common Ground Montgomery, and she is absolutely amazing. She and I grew to know each other deeply and she is now one of my closest friends. The Lord brought us together by the power of his Holy Spirit, and her skin color is not like mine. Growing up as an unbeliever, I never imagined being close friends with a white girl. Now as a believer, I see people created in the image of God that happen to be different from me. I used to believe that I was inferior to white people because I was black, but in Christ we are all new creatures. There is neither Jew nor Greek nor male or female with Jesus. We are apart of one body made up of many members. I praise God for racial reconciliation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! Praise the LORD!!! encouraging post quanni!! Amen and Amen again!

    ReplyDelete